The same vacation every year. But as we get older, 12 hours on the road is pretty hard so we stop half way in Sault St Marie and spend the night at the casino. I watched Dad lose 150$ in about 3 minutes,Kewadin gives your every visit a 5$ voucher for certain slot machines, although I really really hate gambling I do take the voucher and use it up, It paid off nearly 30 $ then took 10$ of my own and did 2- 5$bets on the slot and lost it in 2 seconds. So now I am up in our room very happy to be away from all the noise and pitiful losers gamblers all who have no clue that this just isn't fun at all.
Sad part is we will stop and spend the night here again on the way home next week.
On the other hand the view is lovely on the Bay side with a private deck outside our room. I took a photo but this mac says it's all full up and so the photos won't load :-(
Probably will have to wait till I get home ...see ya'll next week cuz once we leave here there will be no phone much less internet.
I hope the flys aren't biting because I really hate that too!
1 comment:
Hope you can enjoy it once you get up there. Maybe you'll win big on the way back:)
Post a Comment